An exotic well designed diamond pendant is the best accessory to beautify a neck chain. Beautifully carved pendant creates a charming aura, which is quite remarkable. Thus, it is known to be one of the best choices to be gifted to your dear ones.
Men usually don’t prefer to wear accessories that are made of heavy metal and has multiple gems engraved in it. Thus, diamond pendant for men looking trendy and customised exclusively for them will be best for them.
It is quite an issue if you are browsing online market sites or visiting jewellery shops to buy an exclusive piece of gold pendant specially reflecting your emotional feelings for the person you are buying the jewellery.
Hints to buy pendants looking gorgeous for your men:
- Casual pendants: They are quite simple in appearance and can be worn the whole time. They are often attached to single thin strands of chain made of gold, platinum or silver metal. The popular trend is to have a single diamond in the centre surrounded by other gems in a well designed pattern. They aren’t expensive and suitable to be adorned with any kind of men’s wear.
- Gemstone pendants: Mostly preferred by men who like to show off their neck chains joined with gems studded pendant. Generally, a single gem stone larger in size rounded by small diamonds are preferred for portraying the subtle look of the person wearing it.
- Alphabet pendants: Since decades this kind of pendants are favoured by men in all age groups. You just need to know the initial to be designed by embedding diamonds, multiples of varied gems or just carved metal implying the alphabet. The design can be subtle or bold, both are equally popular.
- Religious pendants: As the term suggest the design of the pendants portray religious beliefs of the person adorning the jewel piece. They are the symbols of peace, purity and a sign of positive energy.
- Pearl ones: Men usually don’t like to have pendant having pearls to be joined with their neck chain. Even then for special occasions, a pendant having multiple set of pearls well designed by skilled jeweller will portray the pure feelings of your heart and make it easier to reflect the stylish appearance.
Specially, in Asian countries men wearing chain along with pendant on a daily basis is common. Men usually wear them to express their financial status, to reflect their style and their social position.
May be seven decades ago men usually wore only rings, bracelets, earrings , gold cuff links or just a simple chain as jewel accessory to match the dress worn and define their stylish appearance. However, today there has been an ample change in the style of adorning jewellery items by men worldwide. Men’s preferences have changed and the pendants have become a popular form of impressive item to add personal touch to appeal the onlooker.